Sip and Taste Tours COVID Road Map
Our Road Map for a Safe & Healthy Wine Tour Experience
We are regularly updating our guidelines to comply with public health directives. and restrictions. This will ensure the safety of our guests, guides, and industry partners while helping contain the spread of COVID-19.
As of July 17, 2020…
SOCIAL DISTANCING & GATHERING LIMITS
- Tours will operate with a maximum of 10 people per group.
- Guests must stay 2 metres (6 feet) away from people outside of our tour group of 10 whenever possible during the tour.
- Our guides will not handle bags or boxes for our guests until further notice.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Guests on public tours are required to wear their own mask as per the province’s COVID-19 guidelines.
- We will have disposable masks available for anyone who would like to wear one and doesn’t have their own.
- Guests on private tours are welcome to wear masks but it is not mandatory.
- Our guides will be wearing non-medical grade masks and will not be shaking hands with guests.
- Please note: Underneath the mask we are still smiling 🙂
HAND WASHING AND DISINFECTING
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our vehicles to reduce the risk of infection.
- Tour vehicles will be sanitized at each winery and guests will be required to visit a hand washing station prior to boarding.
- All vehicles will be deep cleaned between each tour and all surfaces will be properly disinfected.
If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have been directed to self-isolate, please do not put the health of our guests or staff at risk. Stay home, and join us when you’re healthy.