Sip and Taste Tours Road Map
Our Road Map for a Safe & Healthy Wine Tour Experience
We have new guidelines in place to comply with the workplace COVID-19 Prevention Plan for the Nova Scotia food and hospitality sector. This will help ensure the safety of our guests, guides, and industry partners while adhering to the Nova Scotia government’s Health Protection Act Order.
REDUCED TOUR SIZE & PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Our tour vans and buses will operate with a max of 9ppl as per group gathering limits (10th would be driver)
- Physical distancing must be maintained by all staff members and guests while visiting the wineries .
- Guests will be physically distanced from anyone who is not in their bubble during tastings and at lunch (if lunch is included)
- Our guides will not handle bags or boxes for our guests until further notice.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Our staff will be wearing personal protective equipment or non-medical grade masks when greeting your party.
- Our guides will not shake hands during this time.
- Guests are not required to wear masks.
- We will have a supply of disposable masks available for those who would like to wear one but don’t have their own.
- Please note: Underneath the mask we are still smiling 🙂
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection.
- Our vehicles will be sanitized at each winery.
- Guests will be directed to hand washing stations prior to boarding.
- Our vehicles will be deep cleaned after each tour and all surfaces will be properly sanitized.